2014年7月23日水曜日

Pokemon Card Game in Japan

Pokemon Card Game in Japan

Hi!

I am Mr. glasses.

I play Pokemon card game 10 years, but I’m weak.

I like the more interesting deck than the strong deck.


I introduce my half deck.

The deck name is "recollections of the summer vacation" (XY1, XY3, half)

Insect-collecting and ghost playing is Japanese summer events.



Pokemon9
TRAINER’S14
Energy7
HeracrosEX(XY3)
M HeracrosEX(XY3)
Yomawaru(XY2)
Samayouru(XY2)
Yonoir(XY2)
Super Ball
1 EvoSoda
2 Switch
2 Super Potion
Hard Charm
2 Sana
2 Tierno
1 Pokemon Center Lady
normal Grass Energy
Harb Energy
normal Psychic Energy
Double Colorless Energy
The attack of M HeracrosEX(XY3) "Big Bang Horn", becomes small as Damage Counters on itself increases.

Then, I move Damage Counters from M HeracrosEX(XY3) to Yonoir(XY2) by Ability of Yonoir(XY2), "Shadow Hole", and the offensive strength of the "Big Bang Horn" is maintained. 

Since there are only 130 HP of Yonoir(XY2), Damage Counters can be put only to 12 pieces. 
Then, it is the turn of Super Potion

Super Potion is not using for M HeracrosEX(XY3) directly, but using, after moving Damage Counters to Yonoir(XY2) with no energy. 
It’s a point.
 I can use Super Potion with no energy loss

First, I protect by the attack of HeracrosEX(XY3) "Guard Press" and Hard Charm. Herbal Energy recoveries hard.

Finally, the attack of Yonoir(XY2) with Double Colorless Energy, "Pain Shard" knock out the weak Pokemon

See you again!

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿